Want to become part of our team? Here you’ll find all available positions!
We are looking for fun and enthusiastic people to join our growing team and help with the running of our Escape Rooms based in Boscombe, Bournemouth. As a Games Master and Host, your job is to ensure all customers have a five star experience.
Your role will include: demonstrating great customer service, acting and performance, answering calls, hosting teams, introducing and debriefing escape rooms, game resets, office tasks, maintenance & general housekeeping.
The right candidate must:
- Have exceptional customer service skills, and be welcoming and chatty to customers during their briefing and debrief.
- Be well presented. This is a customer-facing role so all employees must uptake impeccable grooming and hygiene standards.
- Be able to multitask. This role requires employees to juggle many different tasks, it’s crucial to be able to adapt and multitask.
- Have meticulous attention to detail. Resetting the rooms between games must be precise and with no mistakes.
- Be proactive. As a member of the team, it is your responsibility to ensure you are proactive within the business, ensuring tasks and projects are carried out within an orderly time frame.
Please note our business is part of the entertainment industry, this means we can work long hours during peak times, this includes weekends, evenings, bank holidays, school holidays and we may ask staff to work short notice, cover shifts or be on call.
Experience is not necessary as full training will be provided. Preferred experience in any of the following:
- Immersive entertainment.
- Front of house.
- Customer service.
Job Types Available: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Zero hours
Salary: £8.50-£10.00 per hour